CCL.NET Job Offered list is a place to look for and to
post open position in the field of computer applications in
chemistry, materials research and life sciences. Over the years, thousands
of people found suitable positions in academic, corporate and government labs
using this service. The
main CCL Job Page was visited by more than
3 million people since April of 1999. Please tell your friends
(both those who look for a position or those who want to hire someone)
about this page and you will be doing them a favor...
Submitting your entry:
The income from job advertising on the CCL Job Page
is used to support hardware, software, development, and maintenance
of CCL.NET, the Internet based forum and its Web site.
The current prices for this service are listed below.
Due to inflation the original prices were adjusted
for inflation since 2004 and increased by 50% on March 11, 2023.
- 150 USD -- if the job is submitted via
Web Form Interface. You will be responsible
for format and looks of your page. Make sure that you check your
spam box if you do not see a response within minutes from submission.
- 225 USD -- if the job is submitted by e-mail to:
that is, it requires manual formatting and placing on the CCL Web
site by CCL personnel. Please note that the spam filters at
ccl.net domain are overzealous and they sometimes
kill good messages. If you do not get my response within a day
please contact me (or submit the ad) via
secure web page that allows for uploading
files and text.
- 40 USD -- a surcharge if you choose to pay for posting the ad
by the wire/bank transfer. If you pay with a Credit Card, PayPal or
a Check/MoneyOrder your cost will be $150 or $225. However, for
Bank/Wire transfer, it will be $190 or $265, respectively. Please realize
that wire transfer is used to pay to ship containers of
stuff rather than petty cash items
and CCL in some instances had
negative overall income from such payments when they were
placed incorrectly by the originating bank.
You will be issued an invoice for payment AFTER your
job is posted. At time of submission you choose how long you want
the ad displayed (1 day to 6 months, default 3 mos.).
The payments can be made by credit card, bank transfer,
and check. Details are provided in the invoice and email message
that you will receive after job ad is posted. You will also be able
to print the W-9 IRS form if your institution needs it.
Please click on Details of CCL.NET Job Submission.
We encourage you to use this service not only because it is
very successful and will bring you good candidates, but also because
your support will ensure that the venerable CCL.NET, one of the first
Internet based discussion forums, will continue for years to come.
Jan Labanowski, Ph.D.
- 23.11.30 Post-doctoral Fellowship Opportunity in Molecular Modeling and Computer-Aided Drug Design (CADD) field - College of Pharmacy and Graduate School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Ewha Womans University, Seoul, South Korea
- 23.11.16 Open Rank Faculty in Quantum Information Science & Engineering, Albuquerque, NM, USA.
- 23.11.16 A postdoctoral position is immediately available in the group of Research Professor Stepan Sklenak at the J. Heyrovsky Institute of Physical Chemistry of the Czech Academy of Sciences, Prague, Czech Republic.
- 23.11.08 Drug Discovery Biology and Medicinal Chemistry Opportunities at D. E. Shaw Research
- 23.11.08 Scientific Software Developers for Drug Discovery at D. E. Shaw Research
- 23.11.08 Software Developers for Drug Discovery at D. E. Shaw Research
- 23.11.08 Machine Learning Researchers and Engineers at D. E. Shaw Research
- 23.11.08 Computational Drug Discovery Opportunities at D. E. Shaw Research
- 23.11.08 Drug Discovery Fellow Opportunities at D. E. Shaw Research
- 23.11.06 Postdoctoral Research Associates, Ab Initio Simulation, Marx Group at Ruhr-Universitat Bochum, Germany
- 23.11.02 Research Scientist/Postdoctoral Associate in Computational Chemistry/Biophysics in New York City, USA
- 23.11.01 PhD Studentship, Theoretical and Computational Chemistry, Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh, UK
- 23.10.17 Online Info Session Nov. 6th for PhD Program in Chemistry at NYU Shanghai, China
- 23.10.17 Postdoc Fellowship at the interface of ML, natural sciences & climate change [UC Berkeley]
- 23.10.11 Postdoctoral position in computational photochemistry at Linkoping University, Sweden
- 23.10.09 Postdoctoral research associate, University of Edinburgh, UK
- 23.10.06 PhD position in structure-based design of RNA-ligands in Norway
- 23.10.05 Postdoc position in Computational Photobiology, Texas Tech University, Lubbock, TX
- 23.09.28 Senior Scientific Software Developer
- 23.09.19 Ten PhD position in Europe available within a Doctoral Network on Computational Light Harvesting
- 23.09.15 2 PhD positions and 1 postdoc position (JLU Giessen)
- 23.09.13 Postdocs, Milano, ITALY
- 23.09.12 Postdoc position in dissipative polariton dynamics at University of Delaware (USA)
- 23.09.12 Postdoc positions in computational chemistry/biology, CUHK-Shenzhen
- 23.08.30 Postdoc Positions in MLP and Ab Initio Simulations: Marx Group
- 23.08.23 PhD position in computational chemistry (reaction dynamics), University of Basel (Switzerland)
- 23.08.21 PhD and postdoc positions, Computational Chemistry lab, Department of Chemistry, GIST (South Korea)
- 23.08.17 Postdoctoral Positions in Cheminformatics/Computational Chemistry at U.S. FDA's National Center for Toxicological Research
- 23.08.16 Postdoc, Theoretical Chemistry, Qingdao, China
- 23.08.15 Postdoctoral Research Associate, Computational Chemistry, Los Alamos National Laboratory, Los Alamos, New Mexico
- 23.08.13 OpenMM Research Software Engineer - University of Edinburgh, UK
- 23.08.10 Postdoc in Computational Biophysics/Machine Learning, Michigan State University
- 23.08.07 Postdoc/staff scientist opening in computational materials at University of California, Riverside
- 23.07.27 Research Scientist - Computational Chemistry, Solvay, Shanghai, CN
- 23.07.19 Postdoc positions in computational spectroscopy at University of Delaware (USA)
- 23.06.27 Postdoc Positions in Ab Initio Simulation: Marx Group
- 23.06.12 Postdoc or PhD positions - Computational biophysics - Zuckerman group - Portland, OR, USA