Conferences, meetings, workshops, etc.
Tell them that you learned about it from CCL !!!
Go to conference list
Submit New Conference
If you do not see a worthy conference below please submit it
here (even if you are not associated with its organizers).
You can submit conference/workshop
using Conference Submission Page.
consists of submissions provided by CCL users. The conference
announcements on this page are not reviewed or evaluated as to their
scientific content or importance. Beside prestigious conferences
and important workshops you may occassionally see something that
should not be here. In this case, please let me know (I will keep
your comments to myself). Jan Labanowski, CCL Manager,
jkl at ccl dot net.
Tell them that you learned about it from CCL !!!
Conferences/Workshops/Meetings are ordered by
(For deleted conferences click on:
- 13.03.06 Webinar: "The Electronic Couplings in Electron Transfer and Excitation Energy Transfer"
- 13.03.07 CRC Intern Symp: Chemical Theory for Complex Systems, Univ of Strasbourg
- 13.03.21 DRUG DESIGN SYMPOSIUM, Bahcesehir University, March 21-23, 2013 Istanbul, Turkey
- 13.03.26 Webinar: "MP2 Methods in the Q-Chem Software Package "
- 13.04.24 Webinar: "An Overview of the Minnesota Exchange-Correlation Functionals for DFT Calculations with Q-Chem"
- 13.05.19 Form Computational Biophysics to Systems Biology (CBSB13), University of Oklahoma, Norman, OK, USA
- 13.05.23 New trends of Computational Chemistry for Industry Applications, Univ. of Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
- 13.06.10 'Hands-On' Workshop on Computational Biophysics using VMD, NAMD, and ProDy, June 10-14, 2013, Pittsburgh, PA
- 13.06.13 Webinar: "The Q-Chem/Charmm Interface for QM/MM Studies"
- 13.06.17 Flatlands beyond Graphene 2013, Jacobs University Bremen, Germany
- 13.06.19 Webinar: Free Ride Through Some Aspects of Density Functional Theory
- 13.06.19 Protein-Protein Interaction Analysis Dinner Course
- 13.06.19 Structure-Based Drug Design for Epigenetic Targets Course
- 13.06.19 CHI's Structure-Based Drug Design
- 13.06.24 6th Theoretical Biophysics Symposium, Univ of Gothenburg, Sweden
- 13.06.26 Advances in Photoreactions: When spin-orbit coupling, optical excitation and motion of nuclei are of equal importance?
- 13.06.26 Bioinformatics 2013/BIT13
- 13.07.01 5th Symposium "Methods and Applications of Computational Chemistry", Kharkiv, Ukraine
- 13.07.01 Computational Electrostatics for Biological Applications, IIT, Genova, Italy
- 13.07.10 User Workshop for Q-Chem to be held in South Korea in conjunction with the 6th APCTCC Conference
- 13.07.29 Drug Discovery Workshop Oxford July 29-August 2, 2013
- 13.08.02 Workshop on GPU Programming for Molecular Modeling, August 2-4, 2013, in Urbana, Illinois
- 13.08.03 Crystal Structure Prediction Workshop, Guilin, China
- 13.08.04 Quantum Monte Carlo summer school, Tuscany, Italy
- 13.08.05 Nanotechnology Conference, Toronto, Canada
- 13.08.06 Hands-On Workshop Density-Functional Theory and Beyond, ICTP, Trieste, Italy
- 13.08.26 AMMCS-2013 is an interdisciplinary international conference that focuses on computational sciences and modeling
- 13.09.01 Current Trends in Theoretical Chemistry VI (CTTC-VI), Jagiellonian University, Krakow, Poland.
- 13.09.01 ESOR 2013
- 13.09.02 IMPRS Summer School: MULTISCALE MODELING AND SIMULATION, Magdeburg, Germany
- 13.09.02 3rd Workshop on Molecular Kinetics, September 2nd-5th, 2013, Berlin
- 13.09.02 CPMD2013 Meeting, University of Leipzig, Germany
- 13.09.08 âComputational Photocatalysisâ symposium, 246th ACS National Meeting, Indianapolis, IN, USA
- 13.09.09 INTERNATIONAL SEMINAR GERMANY-CHILE: FROM PLANT BIOLOGY TO COMPUTATIONAL CHEMISTRY AND MOLECULAR BIOINFORMATICS, CBSM, University of Talca, Talca, Chile.
- 13.09.15 1st INTERNATIONAL TURCMOS (TURKISH CONGRESS ON MOLECULAR SPECTROSCOPY), Harbiye Cultural Center and Museum, Istanbul, Turkey
- 13.09.16 Modeling Interactions in Biomolecules, Marianske Lazne, Czech Republic
- 13.09.29 SciX 2013 - The Great Scientific eXchange, Milwaukee, WI, USA
- 13.10.07 QUANTUM CHEMICAL TOPOLOGY Symposium, UNAM, Mexico City, Mexico
- 13.11.06 13.11.06 Webinar: "Tune your range separated hybrid and breathe life into your orbital energies"
- 13.11.10 9th German Conference on Chemoinformatics, FULDA, Germany
- 13.11.15 22th Conference on Current Trends in Computational Chemistry (Jackson, Miss USA)
- 13.11.18 Computational Biophysics Workshop using NAMD and VMD, November 18-22, 2013, Urbana, Illinois, USA
- 13.11.18 Third International Symposium on Computational Sciences: Advanced Methods, Software and HPC Architectures, and Their Applications in Computational Material and Biological Sciences, Shanghai, China
- 13.11.21 pDynamo Workshop & Molecular Simulation Symposia 2013 - Sao Paulo, Brazil
- 13.12.11 Webinar Presentation by Prof. Martin Head-Gordon entitled, "What's New in Q-Chem 4.1?"
- 13.12.16 Helsinki Winter School in Theoretical Chemistry: Theoretical Spectroscopy
- 14.01.09 Chemical Theory for Complex Systems, Emory University, Atlanta, USA
- 14.02.18 Workshop on Theoretical Chemistry, 18 - 21 February 2014, Mariapfarr, Austria
- 14.03.03 FUUAST-International Conference on Nanomaterials and Nanotechnology (ICNN-2014)
- 14.05.21 3rd annual CCP-BioSim meeting, Frontiers of Biomolecular Simulation - University of Edinburgh, United Kingdom
- 14.05.29 Recent Advances in Modeling Rare Events, Vasundhara Sarovar Premiere, Kumarakom (Kerala), India
- 14.06.04 Interface between experimental and theoretical approaches to energy-related enzyme catalysis, University College London, UK
- 14.10.05 10th Congress of the World Association of Theoretical and Computational Chemists, WATOC 2014 , Santiago, Chile, October 5-10, 2014
Other Conference Sites
There are many sites that
list conferences related to computer application in
chemistry, materials and life sciences.
Tell me (
RETURN TO CCL Home Page
about other links that are worth looking at and I will put them here.