Subject: Re: CCL:Superimpose/Superposition cyclic peptides

From: [email-masked] (Felipe Pineda)
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 08:41:29 +0000

Robert,

i think commercial s/w packages like insightII or sybyl, you might have access
to, would do that. in the worst case, by picking the atom pairs you would like
to superimpose on each other. then, you can edit the script for repeated use or
for modifications. i'm sure free academic modeling s/w like vmd, moilview and
all the others would do that, as well. maybe some scripting could be necessary.
for such kind of superpositions we use to take home made pieces of fortran
code.

hope it helps

best regards

felipe

-- 
**********************************************************************
* Felipe Pineda,PhD                                                  *
* Institut fuer Molekulare Biotechnologie                            *
* AG Theoretische Biophysik                                          *
* Beutenbergstrasse 11, Jena                Vox: +49-3641-65-6491    *
* Postfach 100 813, D-07708 Jena, Germany   Fax:            -6495    *
*                  web:  www.imb-jena.de/~pineda                     *
**********************************************************************
**********************************************************************
* DISCLAIMER: Unless indicated otherwise, everything in this note is *      
* my personal opinion, not an official statement of my employer      *      
**********************************************************************