Subject: materials informatics

From: Kim Takita <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 11:44:41 -0500

We are organizing a meeting focusing on informatics specifically for 
materials and chemicals (non-pharmaceutical). Our hope is that this meeting 
could help spur initiatives similar to Bioinformatics activities. We are 
finding quite a bit on bioinformatics, but having difficulty finding 
companies with a focus on materials.

Topics we are interested in include both technological, as well as business 
issues associated with integration, management and sharing of 
information/databases.

Are any of you aware of individuals or organizations we might speak to? Any 
help would be greatly appreciated.
------------------------------------------------------------------------  
----------
Kim Takita
Vice President
The Knowledge Foundation, Inc.
101 Merrimac Street
Boston, MA  02114
Phone: 617-367-7979 ext. 202
Fax: 617-367-7912
E-Mail:  [email-masked]
http://www.knowledgefoundation.com