Subject: Open-source Java3D molecule viewer available

From: Stephan Reiling <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 10:52:46 -0600

Everybody interested in java 3D programming is invited to
download
an open-source molecule viewer written in java using the Java3D
extensions to the jdk1.2.
A zip or tar.gz file including java classes, source code and a
couple of
example molecules can be downloaded at

     ftp://ftp.tripos.com/pub/java3d/

Please read the README file that comes with the distribution.
If you have questions or need technical support: Do NOT call
Tripos
customer support.  Please send any questions or feedback by email

only to
         [email-masked]

    S.
--
===============================================
 Dr. Stephan Reiling - [email-masked]
===============================================