From: "Denis M. Bayada" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 May 1996 17:17:51 +0100

Dear all,

I have just finished writing a molecule editor in JAVA.  If anyone is
interested, it is available at :

http://www.chem.leeds.ac.uk/ICAMS/people/denis/moledit.html

You may freely download the Java source code and modify it.
Any comments are indeed welcome.

Thank you

Denis
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Denis M. Bayada		e-mail:	[email-masked]
ICAMS			voice:	(44) (0)113 233 65 95
School of Chemistry	fax:	(44) (0)113 233 65 63
University of Leeds	http://www.chem.leeds.ac.uk/ICAMS/people/denis
Leeds LS2 9JT
ENGLAND

... but as I proceeded in my labour, it became every day more 
horrible and irksome to me.  Sometimes I could not prevail on myself 
to enter my laboratory for several days, and at other times I toiled 
day and night in order to complete my work.  It was, indeed, a filthy 
process in which I was engaged.
Frankenstein (Mary Shelley)
---------------------------------------------------------------------