CCL used to maintain
two different methods for searching the CCL archives.
Maybe some day it will have them again, but not now. The reason is
that searches are VERY computationally intensive and with the growth
of the archives and the popularity of site, I would need a separate
and more powerfull computer than the one that serves the CCL now.
BUT YOU STILL CAN SEARCH CCL USING
GOOGLE!!! HERE IS HOW:
- Go to Google (http://google.com)
and click on a small link Advanced Search
by the search query field. You can also go directly to
the Advanced Search by using the following link:
- Enter your search keywords on the top line (or use more advanced
options if you please) but under Domain type in
ccl.net in the field provided.
- Then click on Google Search button in the upper right corner
- Alternatively you can enter the search keywords on the
generic search page at http://www.google.com but
follow them (or start them with) site:ccl.net to restrict your
- Or just select CCL.NET below and search:
The stuff below is historical at this moment
- [ Text Search ]: searches CCL messages
using words (provided via htdig). CURRENTLY
- [ Regular
Expression Search ]: that used search CCL archive by regular
expressions. IT IS
CURRENTLY DISABLED SINCE IT REQUIRES MORE POWERFUL MACHINE THAN
CURRENTLY AFFORDABLE BY CCL.NET
Please support CCL. Click on
[ Detals ] and help.
Jan Labanowski, Ph.D.
jkl at ccl net