CCL: CCL Moderator reminders and appeals
- From: "Jan Labanowski" <janl=-=speakeasy.net>
- Subject: CCL: CCL Moderator reminders and appeals
- Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 14:54:39 +0000
Sent to CCL by: "Jan Labanowski" [janl*speakeasy.net]
Dear CCL Members,
The vacations time is approaching, so few reminders:
0) When you send a message to CCL remember that it will be posted
ONLY after you confirm it (you will get a confirmation request
by e-mail -- if it does not show up, check your spambox!).
1) Advertise your job openings before students/post-docs are gone!
If you are a group member, tell your boss about the Job Service at:
It is a very popular/successful service and will bring you candidates!
Please spread the word about it among those who hire and
those who look for a job and you will be doing them a favor.
2) Review and advertise conferences! It is easy and free (but your
support is very WELCOME!). Go to:
Submit interesting conferences/workshop/symposium there even
if you are not associated with the conference.
3) If you are leaving for prolonged vacations and your mailbox
quota is small, please consider unsubscribing from CCL at:
You can always resubscribe when you return, and you can
browse the messages that you missed on the Web at:
4) Please upload materials to CCL Archives
You will get deserved recognition and your materials will
be noticed by Computational Chemistry community.
5) Please use CCL Services and support CCL. CCL is run from a private
home and is supported ONLY by YOU. Be one of CCL Supporters!
Consider "Adopting a CCL Page" by your company or your group.
It will increase your web traffic and provide you with
the beneficial publicity as a CCL Supporting organization.
For all paid services you will get a regular Invoice, and
you can easily pay with a Credit Card on line or by other methods,
like company check or wire transfer.
6) Consider ordering your copy of CCL Archives on DVD. It will allow you to
grep/find/awk/perl/whatever the files on the DVD on your local
computer rather than do it via Internet.
7) CCL.NET is an old and recognized domain. It is indexed by all major
search engines. Tell me how CCL can help you in promoting your
web site, software, consulting, etc. You will capitalize
on the CCL established status on the Internet and support CCL
at the same time. I will help you if you help CCL.
Note... There are so many companies that service Computational
Chemistry, Cheminformatics, Bioinformatics, etc., and so on...
Ask them to support CCL! You may have learned about them by
looking at list of CCL Links:
yet, they do not support CCL beside the
and the http://sunsetmolecular.com/
that "Adopted the CCL Page" and the ones listed on Supporters Page
Thank you for your attention...
Your CCL Moderator
Jan Labanowski, Ph.D.
jkl : ccl.net