From: jobs at ccl.net (do not send your application there!!!)
To: jobs at ccl.net
Date: Mon May 23 12:10:30 2022
Subject: 22.05.23 Research Scientist in Drug Discovery - Arontier, South Korea
Research Scientist in Drug Discovery - Arontier,
Introduction of Arontier
We are located in Seoul, South Korea.
Arontier Co. (
is seeking for highly motivated and talented researchers for AI-based
drug discovery. Qualified applicants will be involved in research
projects related to designing novel functional and/or drug-like
molecules using artificial-intelligence algorithms.
Arontier is developing various computational methods to discover novel
functional molecules by combining cheminformatics, machine learning,
quantum chemistry, molecular dynamics, and free energy calculations.
Using computational methods, we aim to discover novel molecules with
desired properties including drug-candidates as well as to develop
novel computational methods for more efficient discovery of molecules.
Qualified applicants will be working on developing a novel
computational algorithm to predict chemical/physical properties of
virtual molecules and their synthetic pathways using machine-learning
- Machine Learning for Chemistry and Biophysics
- Development of novel free energy calculation methods
- Development of accurate molecular property prediction methods
- Development of efficient molecular design algorithm.
- Ph.D. or M.S. in theoretical/computational chemistry, structural
biology, bioinformatics, biochemistry or related disciplines.
- Basic programming skills in python and working
knowledge of statistics.
- Established record of high-quality scientific research and
publications in high impact journals
- Experiences in the fields of molecular modeling, quantum mechanics,
molecular dynamics and chemoinformatcs are preferred
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Arontier offers industry leading competitive compensation package.
Salary will be offered based on the track record and job experience level
Send an email to
jylee=-=arontier.co with the following application list.
NOTE THAT E-MAIL ADDRESSES HAVE BEEN MODIFIED!!!
- Cover letter describing your research interests and
interest in our group
- CV, including publication list
All @ signs were changed to =-= to fight spam. Before you send e-mail, you
need to change =-= to @
For example: change joe=-=big123comp.com to email@example.com
Please let your prospective employer know that you learned
about the job from the Computational Chemistry List Job Listing at