From: jobs at ccl.net (do not send your application there!!!)
To: jobs at ccl.net
Date: Mon Feb 19 16:34:05 2018
Subject: 18.02.19 Scientific Software Developer, NYC, Schrödinger
Schrödinger, a technology leader specializing in software solutions for life science research and development, is seeking a software engineer with a strong scientific background in Computational Chemistry or Computational Physics. The ideal candidate is a software engineer with extensive experience developing software in the field of protein structure prediction and induced fit docking. The candidate should also be familiar with and eager to adopt good software engineering practices. Schrdinger has a strong commitment to engineering as well as science and uses continuous integration, extensive testing, and code review as part of our daily practices.
Required qualifications include:
- Ph.D. in computational chemistry, chemical physics, or related fields
- Experience developing scientific tools to validate novel algorithms
- Capable of writing clear, highly organized, and maintainable code
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Unix/Linux, Fortran/C/C++, Python experience
Desirable qualifications include:
- Experience with protein-loop prediction algorithms
- Experience with protein conformational search algorithms with or without ligand induced fit
- Broad knowledge of algorithms used in computational drug discovery
We offer highly competitive compensation packages. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), flexible spending account, 4+ weeks vacation, tuition reimbursement and a flexible work environment. Schrdinger is an equal opportunity employer.
Please apply directly via our website at: https://chm.tbe.taleo.net/chm03/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=SCHRODINGER&cws=1&rid=352
Schrödinger, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
NOTE THAT E-MAIL ADDRESSES HAVE BEEN MODIFIED!!!
All @ signs were changed to ]_[ to fight spam. Before you send e-mail, you
need to change ]_[ to @
For example: change joe]_[big123comp.com to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please let your prospective employer know that you learned
about the job from the Computational Chemistry List Job Listing at
If you are not interested in this particular position yourself, pass it to
someone who might be -- some day they may return the favor.